Vero Amici for Charity of West Caldwell, N.J. was established in December 2005 by local men from the West Essex community. Vero Amici, which translates to "True Friends," mission is to raise money through charitable contributions that will be dedicated for children, handicap citizens, senior citizens and under-privileged youths who need medical or financial assistance and to promote local awareness in our communities.
"Our purpose is to have a positive affect in the lives of those we touch by providing financial and emotional support. The values of Vero Amici come from the individuals that make up our association. These individuals are compassionate, committed and most important caring."
Where We Give:
We proudly give to community organizations throughout the West Essex Area and beyond. Below are just some of the organizations we give to:
- West Essex First Aid Squad
- Caldwell/West Caldwell Local Assistance Board
- Mental Health Association of Essex County
- The Bridge
- St Rocco’s Church Newark, NJ
- Caldwell/West Caldwell Recreation Special Needs
- West Caldwell Fire Department
- Caldwell Fire Department